Tax AccountantZurich / Eintritt nach Vereinbarungkessler.vogler is an owner-run company specialising in consultation, selection and recruitment of experts and executives for banks and financial service providers for permanent and temporary positions.
Do you want to develop yourself further, and are therefore looking for a new professional challenge at a bank or financial service provider?
Then come to us: Our extensive experience and excellent network means that we can provide you with professional and efficient support. kessler.vogler is happy to advise you individually with career planning, and will help you search for a solution that is the perfect match for you and your personal goals. We do this regardless of whether you are looking for a temporary or permanent position.
Currently we are recruiting for our client, a well-known financial services provider, an experienced, motivated and fast-learner personality for its role as Tax Accountant.
- Manage group tax accounting matters for Swiss and overseas group entities and functionally report to the Financial Accounting & Reporting team; this covers mainly
- Manage group tax accounting (IFRS and local) and ensure respective compliance
- Preparation of tax notes for financial statements
- Assist and advice local accountants in tax accounting matters and monitor application from a Group perspective
- Perform tax provision calculations
- Coordinate and prepare direct tax (current & deferred), indirect tax, withholding tax, and stamp duty returns
- Manage FATCA and CRS reporting
- Manage client tax accounting matters for the group’s business and functionally report to the Product Documentation and Services team; this covers mainly
- Coordinate and prepare yearly tax reporting for Actively Managed Certificates (AMCs) and Tracker Certificates
- Manage US 871m reporting
- Advise on general Product taxation matters
- Periodically monitor and verify Withholding Tax repatriation possibility
- Advise on general Product taxation matters and assist for Tax Rulings to be obtained for Structured Products
- Ad-hoc tasks and involvement in projects with a tax accounting and tax reporting angle (e.g. introduction of new accounting or payment systems, openings of new offices, etc.)
- Liaise with external service providers
- Prepare documentation and contribute to tax audits in Switzerland and abroad
- Higher education in business administration, economics or law
- Diploma as Swiss Certified Tax Expert or Swiss Certified Fiduciary Expert is a plus
- Good understanding of accounting and reporting systems
- 3 - 6 years relevant experience, in particular in Swiss tax law
- Fast learner with high levels of confidence, professionalism and diplomacy
Interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. We are happy to check them and get back to you. Absolute discretion is a matter of course for us.
Your team kessler.vogler
Schifflände 22 – 8001 Zurich
Tel. +41 43 305 00 30
firstname.lastname@example.orgSprachen: Good written and verbal communication in English and German
Eintritt ab: nach Vereinbarung
T 043 305 00 27
email@example.comE-Mail Ich möchte mich für diese Stelle bewerben
Anrede*Bitte wählenHerrFrauVorname*Name*Strasse / Nr.*PLZ und Ort*Telefon privatTelefon GeschäftTelefon mobilE-Mail*Anhang 1Datei auswählenAnhang 2Datei auswählenAnhang 3Datei auswählenAnhang 4Datei auswählenDie mit * bezeichneten Felder sind erforderlich.
Stellenbeschrieb drucken|Stelle weiterempfehlen|zurück zur Übersicht