Senior Credit Specialist Commodity Trade Finance (80-100%)
Job ID133909Risk ManagementEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are offering a senior level position with significant responsibilities in credit risk management of international corporate clients active in commodity trading (energy, industrial metals and agriculture products) within the Commodity Trade Finance (CTF) global mandate
- You will take over the responsibility in credit underwriting on customized lending transactions from limit structuring to credit approval of bilateral and syndicated transactions and management of the assigned credit portfolio (incl. annual reviews, waivers, amendments, temporary limit overdrafts and/or changes of modus operandi) through a responsible, forward-looking and risk-conscious assessment in compliance with the relevant policies and credit standards
- You will be part of a highly motivated team and have diversified tasks such as own responsibility for decision-making and ensuring efficient and risk-adequate credit monitoring including early identification of red flags
- The timely monitoring of risk events as well as execution of Front Audits to review and assess the conformity of financed transactions and related transactional instruments and documents will be also part of your job
- You will participate in client meetings in Switzerland or abroad together with the Relationship Managers including due diligence business trip
- An attractive place of work in Zurich city
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- Do you have International Trading Commodity Finance and Shipping experience?
- Additional higher education such as CAS Commodity Professional or DAS in Commodity Trading is an advantage
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in credit business with a Bank or a commodity trader
- Are you experienced with Commodity Finance and do you have an in-depth knowledge in respect of trade finance instruments (letters of credit, guarantees, shipping documents, insurances, hedges etc.), business- and economy related know-how, excellent financial analysis skills (Swiss and international standards)
- You have exceptional analytical and negotiation skills and you have highly service oriented approach
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Collaborative personality and the ability to complete tasks independently
- Fluent in English; French and/or German skills are of advantage
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Tel 043 305 00 email@example.com
Or upload your CV now!
I will get back to you as soon as possible.Upload CV
Zürich, Schweiz-Switzerland - Western CH-Genève, Schweiz-Switzerland - Western CH-Lausanne
Credit Suisse AG