Senior Compliance Officer, Distribution
Senior Compliance Officer, DistributionZurich / Eintritt nach Vereinbarung kessler.vogler is an owner-run company specialising in consultation, selection and recruitment of experts and executives for banks and financial service providers for permanent and temporary positions.
Do you want to develop yourself further, and are therefore looking for a new professional challenge at a bank or financial service provider?
Then come to us: Our extensive experience and excellent network means that we can provide you with professional and efficient support. kessler.vogler is happy to advise you individually with career planning, and will help you search for a solution that is the perfect match for you and your personal goals. We do this regardless of whether you are looking for a temporary or permanent position.
Currently we are recruiting for our client, a well-known fintech company, an experienced, hands-on and dynamic personality for its role as Senior Compliance Officer, Distribution.
- Compliance responsible for trades and special transactions for the Financial Engineering team
- Implementation of various national and international regulatory requirements
- Drafting and implementing internal policies
- Preparation of memoranda on specific regulatory and compliance issues
- Assisting in compliance monitoring activities
- Support in compliance-specific projects on a case-by-case basis
- Review of marketing material and respective advice to business areas
- Review and implementation of legal opinions with regard to cross-border business
- Handling product enquiries
- Assistance throughout audit fieldwork
- Swiss Law degree (MLaw)
- At least 8 years of experience in the financial industry, as inhouse counsel or compliance officer
- Profound experience in the structured products and/or OTC derivatives area
- Sound knowledge of Swiss and European financial markets laws, regulations and supervisory law
- Active interest and experience in compliance themes, national and international financial markets- and financial instruments-/derivatives regulations
- Management experience and strong people management skills
- Dedicated, responsible and communicative personality with strong team-player attitude
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and under pressure, manage own goals and set priorities
Interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. We are happy to check them and get back to you. Absolute discretion is a matter of course for us.
Your team kessler.vogler
Schifflände 22 – 8001 Zurich
Tel. +41 43 305 00 30
firstname.lastname@example.orgSprachen: Fluent in English and German
Eintritt ab: nach Vereinbarung
T 043 305 00 27
email@example.comE-MailIch möchte mich für diese Stelle bewerben
Anrede*Bitte wählenHerrFrauVorname*Name*Strasse / Nr.*PLZ und Ort*Telefon privatTelefon GeschäftTelefon mobilE-Mail*Anhang 1Datei auswählenAnhang 2Datei auswählenAnhang 3Datei auswählenAnhang 4Datei auswählenDie mit * bezeichneten Felder sind erforderlich.
Stellenbeschrieb drucken|Stelle weiterempfehlen|zurück zur Übersicht