Legal Counsel Life Sciences (PwC's FLR /temporary assignment)
- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract in the Zurich area with one of our clients in the life sciences industry. Start of the assignment is September 2019 for a duration of minimum 6 months.
- You will be involved in different projects related to Compliance, Commercial Contracts, Data Privacy, Regulatory as well as Competition Law.
- You have obtained a law degree from a recognized University in Switzerland or a EU country, ideally paired with a Bar admission.
- If you have a foreign nationality you have a valid Swiss working permit.
- You have sound, generalist experience as in-house Legal Counsel of a Swiss based pharmaceutical company .
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills), additional German skills desirable.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills and you are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You have the ability to adapt to a large and complex structure with varying priorities quickly, are versed at multitasking and can prioritize efficiently while working on numerous projects simultaneously.
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about PwC's Legal Resources